Russian Flagship students, faculty, and staff will celebrate the end of the 2016-17 academic...
Thank you for your interest in applying to the University of Wisconsin-Madison Russian Flagship Program!
Application ProcessInterested students can apply online. First, please create a user account and password. You will be able to save and return to your account before you submit your completed application for admission.
Please note that you will need the following documents and information to complete this application:
- Transcripts from all institutes of higher education attended
- SAT or ACT scores (official documentation not needed)
- Statement of purpose
- Two references with contact information (see application for specific requirements)
- November 15 for spring semester admission
- March 15 for fall semester admission
Please contact us with any questions.